Schedule an Online Appointment

Sign up for a FREE 30 min Consultation Today

"The mind is everything. What you think you become." Buddha

A mind is a beautiful tool, an instrument, but it can also become your worst enemy. All day long it runs by itself and more often than not, we are at the mercy of our immediate reactions, wasting energy worrying about things that may or may not happen. The nature of this inner dialogue also tends to be very negative, projecting fears and self doubt, focusing on what is wrong and seldom allowing space for an opposing point of view. When we think of our misfortunes and disappointments, we go over and over them in our mind, rubbing in the hurt and the pain. Finding ourselves stuck in endless thought loops, unable to break the cycle, we lose countless hours, days, years, processing the same information and seeing the same results.

There is much to witness and learn about the mind. It is estimated that an average person has up to 60,000 thoughts per day, with as little as 10 percent of those thoughts being relevant to the present moment. The other 90 percent is spent arguing, dreaming, worrying, analyzing and building stories, our "truths" that we deeply believe and hold on to. Filled with compulsive streams of thought and conditioned beliefs about ourselves and others, we live distorted and limited lives. Often seeing the world through a clouded lens, unable to fully experience the only moment we are alive — this present moment!

But fortunately, the mind is both the problem and the solution!!!

You do not have to be the victim of your restless mind. Luckily, your mind is more like a river then a rock and its course can be changed through meditation. Our brains are a delicate network of billions of incredibly plastic, ever-changing pathways. Meditation is a practice of restructuring the mind — the brain is literally rewired through simple and relaxing techniques — new pathways are built and strengthened. The benefits of this practice are countless; meditation affects every aspect of the mind-body system...


"The Reiki session with Anna was truly one of the most profound energy experiences I've had thus far."

"My head, my brain, hasn't been this calm in a VERY long time."

"I searched for three years to find something that felt 'right.' Since meeting with Ann, I have seen the immediate benefits of meditation. It has truly affected every aspect of my life. I am a better friend, sister, daughter, and employee."

"I am an extremely pragmatic person and before starting Anna's classes I was skeptical that meditating would actually have an impact on my life. Over the last year Anna's meditation classes have helped me learn how to truly relax and let go of a lot of my anxiety. Additionally, I have found that mediation is a great way to train my mind. It has helped me improve my concentration and critical thinking skills. Working with Ann is like having a personal trainer for your mind."

"Meditation is something that I always wanted to try, but never actually did until I began meditation therapy with Ann. Now, it is part of my daily routine. I look forward to the minutes of quiet time I spend relaxing and rejuvenating my mind. As a result of this, I find that I am able to stay more present in the day and focus more clearly on the task at hand. I plan to continue working with Ann and would highly recommend her to anyone interested in practicing meditation."



Upon meeting a Zen master at a social event, a psychiatrist decided to ask him a question that had been on his mind. "Exactly how do you help people?" he inquired. "I get them where they can't ask any more questions," the Master answered.